Soda crystals are a green cleaning essential. They are also known as washing soda and are great for a range of household needs.
Soda Crystals are ideal for:-
- Clothes Washing - Use in wash or as a pre-soak.
- Laundry Water Softening - Use less detergent and add a tablespoon of Soda Crystals to protect machine from limescale.
- Cleaning - Dissolves grease from pans, extractor hoods, BBQs etc.
- Sinks and Drains - Keeps them blockage-free when used regularly.
- Drives and Patios - Removes moss and prevents slippery surfaces.
- Washing Machine Cleaning - Remove odour and build up.
- Guide to Soda Crystals Solution Strengths
- Strong 1 Cup (200g) to 1 Pint (500ml) of hot water
- Regular 1/2 Cup (100g) to 1 Pint (500ml) of hot water
- Mild 1 Tablespoon (20g) to 1 Pint (500ml) of hot water
- For best results use hot water.
- Actual strength depends on task.
- Do not use Soda Crystals in contact with aluminium.
- Avoid varnished and lacquered surfaces.
- Not to be used in drinking water.
- User with sensitive skin should avoid prolonged contact with highly concentrated solutions of Soda Crystals.
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If in contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Sodium Carbonate 1kg plus glass storage jar with bamboo lid.
- No petrochemicals.
- Suitable for use is septic tanks.