Interdental brushes will help with your daily oral care routine by removing the build up between your teeth. They are designed with bamboo handles to help reduce our plastic footprint.
✓ Available in 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 1.0mm wire sizes
✓ Dentist approved
✓ 5 per pack
Key Production Information
- Handle: 100% sustainably grown bamboo
- Bristles: The Humble Co use nylon - 6 because it has a lower hardness (which is good for your teeth) and a lower water absorption (which is good for keeping your brush hygienic) compared to other types of nylon. They still consider nylon to be the most effective and safe material for proper dental hygiene
- Flexible end for reaching difficult areas
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- BPA free
- Reusable: wash thoroughly after each use and use again. The life of an interdental brush depends on how often it is used and how well it is cleaned. Careful use and regular rinsing can extend the life of a brush considerably: as a rough guide, each brush will last 2-3 days or as long as a week.
- Plastic free packaging - the box is made from recycled materials and the inside wrapper is made from paper which is compostable
- Every Humble purchase goes towards funding projects for the benefit of children in need. Donations are administered by the Humble Smile Foundation, a non profit organisation registered in Sweden
- Pack: contains 8 brushes